Thursday, March 25

Kisgen Recycle Initiative

Spring is in the air....thus some much needed spring cleaning. Savannah has only recently adopted curbside recycle pick-up, but Pooler has not quickly followed....so we said we would not let no curbside pick-up be a sorry excuse to not recycle. An entire side of our garage has looked like a random recycle heap for many months now and we could not take it any longer. We thought if our recycle system was more organized it might entice to work even harder at it, and so far we are coming along. If we all make little efforts here and there a dramatic impact can be made on the environment. I'm just posting this because I am proud to make just a tiny little bit of difference in reducing our carbon footprint for the future....and losing the eye sore that lingered in our garage.

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE!

*I am quite ashamed I skipped this process for many years due to lack of convenience...my sister and I were taught the habits of aluminum can recycling at a young age. Our Papa and Uncle Harry helped others recycle their cans and we helped crush them. I would like to continue to pass along these good habits.

No comments: